5 under $25: Mother's Day Gifts
We all know mom is the best and that she's done so much for us! Right now, the moms in your life may even be serving as home school teachers or taking on additional roles they don't usually play. Mom is always showing us all the love, so now it's our turn to treat her to a wonderful Mother's Day! Here are 5 ways to show her you care without breaking the bank.
1. Tumblers from Graefic Design, $22-24. She can fill it with wine, coffee, water, whatever! This cute vessel keeps liquids hot for 12 hours and cold for 24!
2. Stationery Sets from our local artists, $24. We bet mom likes to keep in touch the old fashioned way! Save 40% off the price of our individual cards when you purchase a boxed set.
3. Tassel Earrings from The Tiny Tassel, $24. Just because mom is WFH doesn't mean she doesn't want to look fab on all those Zoom calls! The tassel trend looks to be here to stay and we are loving it.
4. Turkish towel from Charleston Weekender, $20. What if you made mom a picnic this year? When you're not using these as an absorbent outdoor towel, they make for a great portable picnic blanket. You can find great catering options from our friends at Hamby Catering or Baguette Magic.
5. Balloons, of course! ($1 & up) Want a guaranteed smile out of mom? Pick up one of our balloons in person via curbside pickup (just use code chspickup at checkout), or if she lives far away you can opt to ship her an air-inflatable balloon banner. Tie them to her bike and take her on a tour around town, or decorate for an at home brunch she didn't have to cook herself!
Find even more great Mother's Day ideas here, or call us if you can't find what you're looking for!